In these challenging times it is hard to go about business as normal. But if your gas fire or stove needs replacing, then it needs replacing!
Remote surveys carried out by our HETAS and Gas Safe Registered engineers without the need for a visit.
For almost 35 years our Gas Safe and HETAS engineers have been helping our customers install the perfect heating appliance for their home. This usually starts with a survey of your home, to check the technical requirements and also to make sure that the fire you want is going to do the job you want it to do.
Now you can contact us and our HETAS and Gas Safe Registered engineers will carry out remote surveys for your chosen installation, without the need to visit your home.
A virtual survey
To reduce contact as demanded in the current climate, and whilst our showroom is closed, our engineers can now carry out a virtual survey. This will enable our engineers to make a recommendation based on the information that you send to us and their many years of experience.
It’s very easy.
- Take some photos of your current installation – both inside and out
- Send them to us at firstname.lastname@example.org with a brief description of what you would like – maybe send some photos of that too or reference one of the many stove brochbures or gas fire brochures we have to download here at fireandheat.co.uk.
- One of our certified engineers will reply with some recommendations, a timescale for the job and a price.
If we need anymore information we will contact you by return.
Please note, if a visit is required you can be sure that our engineers will follow the follwing guidelines.
- He will not visit unless it is absolutely necessary and the visit cannot be delayed until after lockdown. He will also not visit if the household contains anybody “at-risk”
- He will keep his distance from anybody in the house and avoid physical contact.
- He will wash his hands before and after arrival with hand sanitiser.
- He will cover his mouth to cough or sneeze with a tissue, then dispose of the tissue and wash his hands.
- If, required he will wear a facemask.