The cupboard-size combination boiler for any home
Space is always at a premium in our homes. So Vaillant’s cupboard-size ecoFIT pure combination boiler is the perfect choice. It’s designed to be flexible, with a rear flue option available to give you more choice where you put it.
- High performance build, smart controls and efficiency
- 25kw, 30kw and 35kw versions available
- Compact enough to fit in a kitchen cupboard
- Hand-built in our award-winning Derbyshire manufacturing plant
- Quiet Mark approved, meaning it’s one of the quietest products in its category
- 10 years guarantee when installed wit the Boiler kit by our in-house Gas Safe engineers . *
* 2 year warranty for supply only
Special Offers on Vaillant EcoFIT Pure Range
FREE VAILLANT FLUE
Not only are we able to offer extended warranties, but our boiler prices include a standard horizontal flue for free, saving and extra £100
10 YEAR WARRANTY ON VAILLANT ECOFIT PURES
We have our own in-house Gas safe engineers. As Vaillant Advance engineers we can not only fit your boiler, but we will offer a 10 years guarantee when installed with the Vaillant Boiler kit. Contact the office for your installation special offer details.
Lastly, to our customers within the Luton post code region (LU), we offer free delivery
The ecoFIT pure’s powerful aluminum heat exchanger offers outstanding performance and low energy consumption for any home.
It’s smart, too. When you don’t need as much heat, it will reduce itself to just 20% of its maximum output – meaning greater energy efficiency and lower bills for you.
And because it works with vSMART™, you can control your low-cost, climate-friendly heating via the internet. Add a vSMART controller to your basket on checkout.
- Three combination models covering 25, 30 or 35kW heating outputs
- A flow rate of up to 14.1 litres per min for fast instant hot water
- ErP A rated for both hot water and heating efficiency
|SEDBUK SAP seasonal efficiency 2009 (%)||89.0||89.0||89.4|
|ErP rating for central heating||A||A||A|
|ErP rating for hot water||A||A||A|
|Boiler dimension (H x W x D mm)||700 x 390 x 295||700 x 390 x 295||700 x 390 x 295|
|Maximum DHW flow rate (l/min)||10.4||12.2||14.1|