The Honeywell R200C-1 carbon monoxide (CO) alarm features a 90dB alarm sound level. It is also sensative because it detects carbon monoxide at 43 parts per million. With a sealed, long-life lithium battery the alarm has a worry-free lifespan of ten years.
You must fit a carbon monoxide alarm with solid fuel installations. You must also fit one with gas installations in rented properties.
The Honeywell R200C-1 Carbon Monoxide Alarm also has an attractive, compact design. You can mount it on a wall or use it free standing – which ever is safest for you and your home.
Fireplaces and Heating include a Honeywell R200C-1 Carbon Monoxide Alarm FREE in all stove installations!
- Product/Battery/ Warranty Lifespan: 10 years.
- Mounting can be for a wall or free-standing.
- Certified for home use (BS EN 50291-1) or camping, caravan, motor home and boat use (BS EN 50291-2:2010).
- Separate coloured status LEDs for alarm, power, fault and ventilate.
- Optional pre-alarm feature for early indication.
- 43ppm sensitivity activation level.
- Alarm memory function alerts you if CO has been detected whilst you are out.
- Auto self test every 60 minutes (for electronics).
- It has a reduced sound level during testing.