The Honeywell XC70 carbon monoxide (CO) alarm features a 90dB alarm sound level. It is also sensative because it detects carbon monoxide at 43 parts per million. With a sealed, long-life lithium battery the alarm has a worry-free lifespan of seven years.
You must fit a carbon monoxide alarm with solid fuel installations. You must also fit one with gas installations in rented properties.
The Honeywell XC70 Carbon Monoxide Alarm also has an attractive, compact design. You can mount it on a wall or use it free standing – which ever is safest for you and your home.
Fireplaces and Heating include a Honeywell XC70 Carbon Monoxide Alarm FREE in all stove installations!
- Product/Battery/ Warranty Lifespan: 7 years.
- Mounting can be for a wall or free-standing.
- Certified for home use (BS EN 50291-1) or camping, caravan, motor home and boat use (BS EN 50291-2:2010).
- Separate coloured status LEDs for alarm, power, fault and ventilate.
- Optional pre-alarm feature for early indication.
- 43ppm sensitivity activation level.
- Alarm memory function alerts you if CO has been detected whilst you are out.
- Auto self test every 60 minutes (for electronics).
- It has a reduced sound level during testing.